June 4th, 2010


Fire in the hole!

It's a gray, dreary, chilly, rainy, wet day out there today and I'm all snug and toasty with the apple cinnamon scented candles blazing away. I'm sitting at my desk clearing out mail and playing around online BOOM tinkle tinkle It seems the wick shifted in the melting wax towards the glass candle holder and shattered it into several pieces.
Now I know the reason you are not supposed to leave burning candles unattended! The glass that landed a foot away from the candle was HOT. I can see how that could cause a fire if it landed on paper. I ended up icing my finger and I don't do that with cookie sheets straight out of the oven.
  • Current Music
    Dido: Feels Like Fire